Wednesday, July 4, 2012

KH

Trying to get a grip on the process of the process
But doing so without lossless and costless
All the problems we have at the office with the office

But in the end it doesn't matter
We'll get through the day
Even if I won't type one letter
I'll get paid

A careful enquiry about our true efficiency
You need a comma and a dot so you call me
Is that really why you hired me with my Masters Degree?

But in the end it doesn't matter
My career won't be saved
If I work harder or better
I'm still underpaid

It's become an idiom around here, I quote:
"Thanks for the call about the fax on the email about the note"
I'm dying for a solution or an antidote

But in the end it doesn't matter
If we'll get Process Therapy
I don't believe elsewhere is better
Every office has it's dirty laundry

No comments:

Post a Comment