Thursday, January 14, 2010

Too much fun for my head

Insecurity, I hate this insecurity
I won't die if you say no
Cause I am fine with just me
I don't need someone else to be happy

You're not the last man on earth
I'll find my match, I know
You're just what I think I deserve
You're a great reflection of what I'm worth

I allowed you in my bed
And I let my thoughts go
You're too much in my head
And we didn't even do "that"

And now it's quiet
I've got to stop staring at my phone
I know exactly what you did
And I can't stop thinking about it

You're smart, you're pretty
You're funny, witty, with integrity
We could be clones,
You are the male version of me

You're too much fun for my head
You fit me like a glove
You're the man I wish I'd never met
If you don't fall in love

No comments:

Post a Comment